Saturday, July 5, 2008

32 Weeks - Big Bad Belly Shots

Here I am at 32 weeks.

Yes, I'm all belly and I can't even recognize my face.

I've gained some weight as of my previous post. Thanks to a lot of meet and greet and reunions of old friends, that they've been feeding me tremendously. "Kailangan kumain ni buntis" So what can I do?? I just have to grab the opportunity since I've been loosing appetite lately.

Now I have to really really watch my weight. I can't afford to have a ginormous baby and a ginormous body as well. I have already cut back my carbs, and will not be sipping iced tea, or softdrinks ever. I have also warned my mother of not bringing chocolate cake and pastries at home. I have to get back to my old diet but the priority is the baby, so I have to eat efficiently and healthy.

As of my last routinary checkup, all is well. The baby is head first (thank God!) and I do have constant weight gain and blood pressure. Though I've been feeling a lot of BHicks, my doctor says it's just fine, since the baby's head is putting enough pressure on my pelvic area, so it's normal to feel all those contractions.

Another thing, I've been feeling so tired a lot now. My tummy is getting heavier and heavier. I can feel all those lower back pains from time to time. I can't wait for this preggy thing to be over so I can totally get back into shape and feel normal again. It seems like I've been pregnant forever.

Speaking of the baby, his totally fine, still super active! Those rib tickling aren't that fun anymore, his kicks and dances are so strong that at times it hurts me and at times shooks my belly. It's kind of embarassing when you're in the public and all of a sudden your belly shakes! Hahaha.

Oh well, 5 more weeks and then baby M is fully-term. I can't wait!

No comments: