Sunday, June 29, 2008

Room Renovation

Mang Rene started the bathroom already. Replaced old mocha tiles to sara pink mariwasa tiles we bought at the Pacific Home Depot. I think it will take around 3-4 days of work. The bathroom needs to be overhauled. We still have to purchase some tiles and wood for a shelf tomorrow

The room's (bathroom and bedroom area) ceilings are all done. Wall paint will start on Tuesday. At the same time, I already got my crib! It needs some repainting job though.

I can't wait to move to my new room. Hopefully I can post the finished product once everything is done. My room is much bigger now, with a private bathroom just for me, and a king sized bed to accommodate baby M when he's a little bit older. As of the moment, our house' is a mess, so visitors are not yet allowed.

No comments: