Monday, June 9, 2008

Maternity Portraits

I've always wanted to have maternity portraits. With all those celebrity maternity photos, I just can't resist of having one. I was lucky to have a photographer-friend who was more than willing to have my photos taken.

There were two locations of photo session, one was taken in my house and the other was located in UP Diliman of course: my husband's alma mater, where I had my first job, the place where my husband and I met, dated and fell in love. I miss the place so much so I requested my photographer to have the photo shoot there, I wanted to have a last glimpse of UP Diliman before I leave Manila.

To top it all, before posting anything on the web, I still have to ask my dear MTRCB Chairman and husband to select the photos to be shared. Unfortunately, these are the only ones that made the cut.

Preggy should be sexy :-)
jarmie preggy (16)e

I love this shot. But I don't look so pregnant here at all. Good thing I a bright-colorful bedsheet for this photo shoot. The conventional dark and moody photos is not my photographer's thing.
jarmie preggy (10)

My linea nigra (black line during pregnancy) is starting to show.
jarmie preggy (18)

After the session at home, I brought with me three lovely colorful dresses for outdoor photos.
Untitled-1

At first we were blessed with super bright and beautiful sky.
jarmie preggy (34)

And then, it started to rain. Good thing, my photographer have a pink umbrella that went perfectly my outfit.
jarmie preggy (54)

jarmie preggy (52)

This one is a favorite.
jarmie preggy (51)

I told my photographer that if we still have time, maybe I could try change another wardrobe. I love these next photos as I wear my favorite silk dress.
jarmie preggy (65)

jarmie preggy (58)

I love the emotion here.
jarmie preggy (60)

I'm trying to exaggerate my posture to make sure my bulging tummy is obvious.
jarmie preggy (63)

Sorry if I can't post everything. There were tons of them, all good, but some are intended for private use and views only :-)

You can view some of the photos at Ging Lorezo's site, a million thanks from me and Alvin.

2 comments:

Kristiina said...

Gorgeous mother, you are. Lot's of happiness to you!

Anonymous said...

you're inspiring :D