Saturday, June 14, 2008

29 Weeks


Here are the updates for this week's pregnant Momma. I've been reading a lot of stuff lately, basically about breastfeeding, and breastfeeding supplies that I need to prepare, researching about techniques on how to avoid episiotomy, and of course checking out my checklist for baby. I went to the mall today to check out some stuff, good thing they're available.

Don't worry I will individual post a topic for each of these para naman alam ng mga preggy mommies on what to prepare before the D-day comes.

So here's the latest picture of my basketball sized tummy. Yes, it's growing and growing each day. The baby gets to be very active na, and those dance and kicks aren't so little anymore. They tend to be painful at times. But I'm getting used to it already, and something that I just don't understand is that no matter how bothering the baby's movements are, I feel a lot more better when I can feel him swirling and punchng rather than him not doing anything at all.

Aside from my gigantic belly, I'm also getting heavier and heavier. Currently, I'm 128lbs at 7months!!! Whew!! I can't believe that I'm this BIG and HEAVY!! My OB said that it's okay, I'm still on my ideal weight gain. Good thing, I didn't experience pre-eclampsia and leg cramps at all (might be because I didn't have a drastic change in weight). Based on my last checkup, everything's in good condition. Baby's heartbeat is healthy, he's got strong and defined movements and importantly, he's head first (proper position). I hope that baby and I will maintain this healthy thing, I hope he cooperates with Momma so that when the D-day comes, everything will be just fine and normal.

I'll try my best to post a series of informative stuff in the next coming weeks.

No comments: