Monday, June 16, 2008

It Finally Rained!

It's been really nice around here lately. The cold breeze has been a real treat and I hope we get more of it here on this rainy season. As the temperature goes down, I expect that I'll be able to sleep more better especially when take a short nap in the afternoons.

I've been doing interviews and discussing on episiotomy with my SIL. I think as far as I am concerned, this procedure is inevitable during delivery. Though there were only two steps that was mentioned to reduce possibility of having one, but it's not 100% guaranteed to work. I just pray to God that I can bear the pain and recover from it immediately.

More updates:
Our househelp has finally arrived! Thank goodness! I've been so worried since my upcoming D-day is fast approaching and we still don't have a househelp to do all the house work here at home. She's such a blessing! She definitely knows how to work around the house, she has past experiences already, works clean, she's a good cook and a good masseuse. Hopefully, she can bear with the boredom here at home while baby M is not yet around and stays with us forever.

The carpenter haven't arrived last weekend to work on my room, I was very disappointed. But he promised to pass by within the week to do my room's flooring.

Time flies, in just a few weeks, I will be in 8th month pregnancy. Everything (preparations) has to be done before the end of July. I have already created a number for checklists, but it keeps on changing from time to time. Urrrggg, I just wish I could bear with all the maternity pains that I've been feeling for the past weeks so I can still work and do some errand.

No comments: