Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Drool... My Wishlist!

Approaching 24 weeks and here I am excited over of a bunch of things to buy for baby Noybi. I already have a checklist of what I will be needing... and wanting. Haaay, preparing for a baby is something new and exciting! These days I love to surf the net for adorable baby items shown below:

Ohhh la la. This is what you call "High Mommy Fashion."

Loved this slings to the max! Yes, babywearing is a must for me! Despite the growing number of local babysling suppliers, I noticed there hasn't been much mums in Manila babywearing....where could they be hiding?! It's so sad that parents still insist on those bulky & boring prams! Thanks to my Aunt who bought one for me from US. I will probably add another one, the one with rings. I will definitely study the pattern and make more for myself as baby grows. I have to buy the fabrics here in Manila though: 97% cotton/3% lycra blend.

Boppy pillows!!! Wow so cuuuuttte! Definitely a must have, for feeding, tummy time, playing, sitting and popping.

Complete cribset for my little boy. His Papa loves to play soccer, so I wanted to have this theme instead of Disney or Pooh (I don't like Pooh). I have canvassed some cribset on the market, but I'm very picky with the designs. Most of them are Disney and Pooh themed, which I believe are overused . I wanted something different.


Ah and of course, Travel System. Graco and Chicco has Travel System, but Graco is much cheaper than Chicco. Travel System comes with Car Seat, Stroller and Carrier in one. I will probably be needing this once we move with my husband. Carriers are allowed in International flights but the stroller will have to be in the baggage.

No comments: