Friday, May 9, 2008

6 Months


I'm on my sixth months of pregnancy, weighing 118lbs! I started at 98lbs hehehe. By the end of this week, my little Noybi will be weighing around 2 lbs and 14 inches long. My cutie-patootie may even be a little more plump, but isn't anywhere near their full baby-fatted cute-self. I read that most of the “filling out” is coming up in that long awaited (and slightly dreaded?) third trimester. Woo-hoo!

As for me, I can't sleep well at night. My little swimmer is very active at night when Momma seems to rest by reading books. My little one is moving (spinning, kicking, pirouetting, shimmying) or maybe jumping up and down. Weirdest thing, my tummy seem to shook every time he moves.

I'm trying to get enough exercise and monitor my weight so as not to experience swelling of hands and feet, and Toxemia. Yes, exercise, aside from walking I still do my routinary aerobic exercise at home. My bestfriend Saph was surprised to hear about this, but it's definitely safe to exercise during pregnancy. Will talk about it soon, and will show some examples to help future preggy moms!

No comments: