Sunday, May 4, 2008

Our Baby Pics

I'm still contemplating if I'm gonna have a 3D/4D ultrasound scan or not. My husband wanted me to skip that part. He said that in just a few months, we'll be seeing our baby anyway, and in fact it would be more exciting to really wait and see what he'll look like outside his Majka's womb.

So while cleaning up my hard disk yesterday, I found these baby pictures of me and my hubby. Hmmm, sour graping for not undergoing 3D/4D scan. My little boy would either look like his Majka or would be a carbon copy of his Papa.

For me, it would be really really nice if he gets all his features from his Papa. Hubby is such a cutie when he was a baby: angelic face, twinkling eyes, curly hair. While moi, just take a look at my face, so scary! I look like a guy while I was young.

Waiting... it's agonizing. I just can't wait to meet our beloved little boy.

No comments: