Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Little One's First Picture.. at 18 Weeks ♥

I had my first ultrasound at Medical City. I'm supposed to have my first ultrasound on April 5, but however, I learned that the attending physician on that day is not my OB, so I decided to have it in advance.
Arriving at the Women's Health Clinic (this is where they conduct ultrasound), I felt a little sad for the absence of my dear husband. He would have love to accompany me on our first ultrasound and see the condition of our baby. I know that it really really breaks his heart not be around on my pregnancy.

When the sonographer put some oils on my tummy and started pushing her wand around my belly. My baby is so much higher than I thought. How could it be that high up already and how could it be that big when I had barely looked pregnant two weeks ago? My belly is growing so fast now and its finally feeling more real now. Really real! The entire area from my pubic bone to my rib cage is sticking out and things already feel really tight! Soon the rest of my stomach and organs will pushed towards my back to give space for the baby.

I've feeling those kicks now, especially now since I feel them so much and so frequently. So anyway, here's the active little one. My baby still looks like a Darth Vader on this picture. Weird thing though, as if the little one knew that a picture is about to be taken. On this photo, you can see the head, the eyes and nose, and the little one's upper limb. The small dark dot is the little one's heart which was beating so strong and fast. ♥


T
he sonographer and my OB says that my little baby is so "malikot". And I saw it with my own eyes, yes, he's playing around inside my belly. Jumping and playing around my small uterus as if the little one is in a trampoline.

And of course, the most await part. As if my little one knows that we are watching, without any hesitation.... my baby showed to us those thing we called.... genitalia.

2 comments:

Mayet said...

So, boy siya or girl? Hehe!

Jarminator said...

hehehe you guess nalang :-)