Friday, April 4, 2008

Boy, Oh Boy!!!!

It's official!! Last Monday, I had my first ultrasound and I found out that we're are having a baby boy!! Yahooo!! I give my husband the news and he's very much ecstatic about it!!! We are both so excited and sooo happy!
See the picture below?? See his legs, and "the bulge" in between?? Hahahaha, my little baby looks so funny, he's practically showing it to us... quite proud of what he's got hahaha.

Here's the second snapshot. This is my little baby on Mama's tummy.


I always had a gut feeling, even before I was pregnant that I would have a baby boy as the eldest. Forgot the source though, but I've read somewhere that a mother's extinct about the sex of her unborn child is correct about 70% of time. This is quite amazing as far as I am concerned.

N
ow the naming game begins. We had a girl name picked out, but we have always struggled with boy names.

2 comments:

Mayet said...

Wow! Congrats Jarms! Di ba gusto mo gid ya boy no? :)

Jarminator said...

Thanks! Congrats to my husband, he has the Y Chromosomes hehhe capable of producing a baby boy hehehe.

Yup, although miski boy or girl okay lang. Pero if boy, bonus plus gd hehehe.