Sunday, March 30, 2008

18 Weeks - Big Bad Belly Shots

Finally, I have been feeling all those dance and kicks of baby Pumpkin. The very first time I felt it was when I was lying (half sleeping) down, while listening to my husband's Mozart's collection. The kick was so strong that it hurts, and woke me up. Aside from hearing the heartbeat, it was the first physical sign of the existence of my precious little baby inside of me.
I'm 112 lbs at the moment. My heaviest weight in my entire life. I'm still not used of seeing myself so big, what more if I gained another 10-15 lbs.

Anyway, I'll be having my first Ultrasound soon, and maybe, I will be able to answer every one's question... BOY or GIRL.

PS. Never mind my HUGE nose.

5 comments:

Mayet said...

Wow! Preggy looking ka na gid Jarms :) 112 lbs ka lang tapos preggy pa na ha! Ano na lang kami ya man? Hehe. Gamay lang gani imo tummy and don't worry, angayan ka sg busong mo :)

Jarminator said...

yes very much preggy looking and not to mention the huge nose. oo meyms, 112 lbs nako huhuhu. so far gamay pa sya, pero siguro by next month grabe na ni ang habok

Mayet said...

I think you'll lose weight easily man ah. Usual na lang gid man na ya sa preggy ang mag-gain weight except for a chosen few :) Pregnancy looks good on you though.

Jarminator said...

si tita nonette bala, mommy ni nina, namian man ko na sa iya nga gabusong kay kanami siya tan-awon. angayan gd. pero exciting gd ang magbusong meyms hehehe

Mayet said...

May mga angayan gid ya magbusong kag ako indi. Hahaha! Daw ka-weird na siguro na may gasipa sa sulod tiyan hehehe!