Monday, August 25, 2008

I've Been Inducing My Labor

I've been doing it for the past two weeks.

Walking - they say that walking induces labor. Imagine, I could do 12 rounds of walking in the lagoon. Ang bilis ko pang maglakad ha... halos lahat ng tao nakatingin na sa akin. Pero wla parin, no progress at all.

Foot Massage - yes, it induces labor, but as for me who has been doing this since I got pregnant, no effect. Nada.

Aerobics/Bouncing - this used to be bawal for me, especially during my first/second trimester, pero ngayon as in ginagawa ko na sya. I slightly jog in place, bounce myself through dancing, weight lifting etc. Lahat na lang. All I get is leukorrhea !!

So tomorrow, I'll be having my checkup again. I don't want to expect any progress at all. It's really frustrating, sasabihin na naman ng OB ko, wla parin. Haaay. So here I am, tinatamad na bumalik sa OB. Ayoko ko nang umasa.

No comments: