Friday, August 1, 2008

Hello 9th Month!!

Shiela, Yannah and Me at Lagoon

I'm on my 36weeks of pregnancy, the last month of the third trimester. This is the month the I've been waiting for, been working for since I those two pink lines.

Nowadays, I keep myself busy and preparing myself for the labor. As seen on the picture, with me is my SIL and niece Yannah. We're in Bacolod Lagoon, and I was doing my routine 8rounds of walk. Yes, I've been doing a lot of exercise to help me with my labor.

My face is showing signs of swelling already, luckily my feet and hands are still in normal condition. I will have my checkup tomorrow and most probably my OB will conduct an internal examination already (IE). I hope my baby is engaged already so I can go into labor on my full-term (37 week... and yes, that's next week already!). I really wanted to give birth between August 8 - 15, para hindi na ako masyadong mahirapan, mabigatan sa baby and mainit. I hate to wait, it's really agonizing.

Final completion of check list will be completed within this weekend, and by next week, I'm all set and will just be waiting for baby M to arrive.

2 comments:

Mayet said...

Don't forget to feed the tilapias sa lagoon. Hehehe! Grabe, next week na ang expected date? Baw, kadasig lang.

Jarminator said...

ah hehehe, always gd na meyms. kadamu gani na sila. nami nalutuon