Thursday, August 21, 2008

Am I Having a Flu?

Two days ago, I woke up with a sore throat.

It's been very hot this past few days, so I tried to sleep (noon and night) with a full blast cool air and look what I've got, a very achy throat.

Then yesterday I was out in lagoon, doing my usual maternity walk and I got home with a flu. I was wearing a thin layered shirt, and was sweating hard. The problem was it was so windy I forgot to wipe out all the sweats.

I was too focused on my exercise that I forgot to take precautionary measures of avoiding getting sick.

Bad Momma.

2 comments:

Mayet said...

Hala. Kalain gid daan ka tyempo subong, di mapaktan. Gargle lang lukewarm water with salt every morning. It always works for my sore throat. :)

Jarminator said...

meyms, nadula na sya after a good night's sleep hehehe. mayo lang gd.