Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Busy Momma To Be

Due to some important matters, I've been ignoring my little one. I deprived him of my precious time, such reading him books and exposing him to music. You see, I've been busy this past few days, doing some projects (technical ones) and I can't seem to find the time to meet his needs, well except for feeding him. The little one seems to know how to get his Momma's attention: he's been giving me lots and lots of swish, flutters and kicks everyday and though it really felt painful at times, I'm really loving it. He's just letting me know that I have him already and he should be my priority.

So I hope that after this week, I will be able to pull this little project off, and that by the end of the week, I will make sure that baby M and I will have a quality time together with Tata.

After this project, I will definitely focus on my room improvement project for baby M. There's lots of this to do for the nursery. Have to remove unnecessary stuff, wall repaint, some electrical installations, floorings, and make room for the crib and baby cabinet. My target is to have these all done before mid July. I need to have all the energy I can get after that for delivery. That means more time to exercise and rest, complete my nursery checklist and of course I should have a peace of mind by then.

I
don't know if I'm just naive or what, but you see I still have a lot of things to do before baby M makes his presence into the world so I really don't feel the excitement yet. I can't still feel that I'm really really pregnant and I'm going to be a mother soon.


No comments: