Sunday, May 25, 2008

26 Weeks - Big Bad Belly Shots


This is the final week of my second trimester. I was surprise to see my tummy, it suddenly looked like this (seen on the photo), it just showed itself one day. Now it looks like as if I just swallowed a watermelon.

Another surprise, my feet got bigger this week. I was forced to buy a one size bigger flat shoe, haaaa, another additional expenses. My SIL said that it can get back to my normal size after delivery while my Aunt said that my feet will permanently stick to a half size bigger than my normal. What will happen to shoes???

For fetal development, my little swimmer can finally see my womb. Baby M’s little eyelids have finally separated (they were fused closed previously) and he's probably having his first moments of sight as I read my favorite Twilight series or watching CSI/Gossip Girl or something. My little super star’s head hair is starting to grow too! A cute little cowlick or two may be springing into position right now, getting ready for years of cute-but-stubborn bed-head. Most importantly, Baby M's brain tissue and neurons are all developing at a rapid pace, increasing his (genius-level?) brain activity and will continue to function at accelerated levels for the first seven to eight years of childhood!

Hay, last trimester. The time when I will do nothing but exercise, drink more plenty of waer, watch my diet carefully, prepare my nursery/baby's checklist and savour my last three months of being pregnant.

2 comments:

dyor said...

Hi Jarms!

Don't worry about the shoes... hehehe..

I am happy to see you are doing fine.

God Bless you always!

Jarminator said...

dyor!!! it's good that you have a blog!! miss you friend!! keep on visiting!