Sunday, April 13, 2008

Busy Mama

Pardon me if I won't be posting for a while, I'm up to something.

Meanwhile, I got my results of my kidney and bladder ultrasound. Thank God both of those organs of mine are healthy and normal. So I don't have a cyst or a kidney stone. That's good to know, God is giving me the chance the renew my lifestyle.

I still have to go back to the hospital this weekend for a series of laboratory test.. again, since I still have blood occult in my last urinalysis result. I still wonder what's causing it.

Oh and by the way, I'm still keeping up with my 2 liters of water a day. Cheers!

2 comments:

chocoadik said...

yey! :) glad to know you're healthy!!! :)- tin

Jarminator said...

thanks tin!! it was really scary!

live a healthy life na ha, trust me, some complications will arise once yu get pregnant hehehe... even the unexpected ones.