Monday, July 14, 2008

33 Weeks - Big Bad Belly Shots


I turned 28 a few days ago. No extravagant celebration this year, I just had dinner with my parents. I spend my birth day talking to my husband through skype. B and I talked for ours, and then rested while reading a good book to my baby. There were friends who sent their greetings, I thank you all for remembering and for your thoughtfulness. Then every became quiet. I would usually make a lot of noise when I turned a year older, but this year I'm melancholic.

Now as of my pregnancy, here's my big belly shot at 33 weeks. Every week, my belly is getting bigger and heavier! Last week, I always felt tired, exhausted and can't sleep. Unlike now, I felt my energy level was back to normal, I felt great, though I can't still sleep at night.

On the lighter side, I am much happier this week because I am finally getting things done. I've already moved to my new room, have the crib and nursery table all painted, my private bathroom newly renovated. Baby M's clothes and nursery sets were washed already. I have this to do list and bo buy list and I really really want to get it all done before baby arrives. Accomplishing all these will allow me to have more time after birth and will allow me to focus on my new family.

I am getting excited and looking forward to giving birth to our little one. Time flies really, to think that I am always at home. My walking exercises haven't started yet, but I keep on doing those pregnancy exercises at home to keep me healthy on the right track.

1 comment:

chocoadik said...

hi ma'am! :) belated happy birthday po pala. :)